Do I Qualify?
To qualify for tuition assistance families need to meet the following requirements:
- At least one child from the family will be entering private school for the first time
- The student will attend a registered private school in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano or Sonoma counties in the upcoming school year
- The student meets all academic and other admission requirements of that school
- The student will be entering K-8th Grade
- The family must agree to pay a portion of the tuition, and participate in their children’s education.
- The family meets the following income eligibility guidelines
|Household Size||Maximum Annual Household Income|
|25% of Tuition||50% of Tuition||75% of Tuition|