NEW BASIC FUND APPLICANTS
- Download and complete the new application*
- File your 2012 Taxes
- Send the completed application and a copy of your 2012 Tax Return directly to the BASIC Fund.
A NOTE ABOUT THE NEW DEADLINES FOR NEW APPLICATIONS
The earlier you are able to file your taxes and send these materials in, the more likely we will be able to provide a scholarship.
* Please be sure that every member of your household is accounted for on your application materials, and that all household income is included in your financial documentation. We cannot process your application until all the information is complete, and all questions are answered. Thank you!
RENEWING BASIC FUND STUDENTS
NOTE: If you will be enrolling a NEW SIBLING to a RENEWING student for 2013-2014, you need to follow the NEW BASIC FUND APPLICANTS guidelines above for that NEW SIBLING. Then do the following for your RENEWING student(s):
- As long as your family remains financially eligible, your K-8th grade student remains enrolled and you have kept up your commitments with your school, you will continue to receive your BASIC Fund scholarship.
- Renewal Packets will be delivered to your school during the last week of March 2013. There will be a separate packet for each renewing BASIC Fund family.
- Pick up your renewal packet and complete the enclosed paperwork*
- Return your completed renewal forms with your 2012 Tax Return as soon as possible. Unless directed otherwise, return your forms directly to your school. The deadline for renewals is April 30, 2013.
*Please be sure that every member of your household is accounted for on your renewal materials, and that all household income is included in your financial documentation. We cannot process your renewal until all the information is complete, and all questions are answered. Thank you!